We recently expanded our genre categories on Cinema Image Gallery to include courtroom dramas, which means you can now pinpoint examples of this popular genre by simply choosing this option from the Genre dropdown list on the Advanced Search screen.
From modern courtroom dramas like The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Boston Legal to classic legal stories like Twelve Angry Men and Perry Mason, Cinema Image Gallery images can illustrate or inspire lectures and classroom discussions on law-related topics like:
- How famous trials were conducted.
- Realism in courtroom dramas.
- Changing gender and racial profiles of courtroom players.
- The effect of social media on the conduct of trials.
- Presenting forensic evidence in the courtroom.
- Public speaking skills.
- Changing legal practices.
...and much, much more.